Administrative Assistant/ Executive Assistant
Quincy, MA 02169 US
Hiring now! Administrative Assistant/ Executive Assistant for a busy Human Services Organization in Quincy, MA
Full time In office Monday thru Friday 8:30am-4:30pm
Provide key administrative support to the Leadership Team. Perform specialized and routine administrative and operational functions to support both the administrative and program services teams to maintain efficient and effective operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide regular administrative support to Leadership Team including preparing, formatting, and updating information and documents.
- Organize paper and electronic files for various projects.
- Make copies and help to stock supplies as needed.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by the Executive team.
Administrative Support to Director of Development & Marketing
- Assist with development projects, including, but not limited to, preparing mailings, tracking donations, and preparing and reviewing thank you letters.
- Assist with donor data migration project and maintenance.
- Provide coverage coordination for regular main office reception functions and other locations as needed.
- Provide phone and reception coverage during breaks, lunch, vacations, and other times as needed at the Main Office.
Community Engagement & Events Coordination
- Prepare flyers and materials for various events.
- Provide information to other staff about events, with support.
- Attend events in the community and help promote services.
- High School Diploma plus 2-3 years advanced education including an Associate’s Degree and/or certification; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Three years of administrative experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain professionalism, discretion, along with a positive, professional and pleasant demeanor as position interacts with employees, clients, and a range of other internal and external contacts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and use customized databases.
- Superlative interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to work effectively with people of diverse backgrounds and demonstrated commitment to working on behalf of people of all income levels.
Apply Now! Call Brittany 617-471-7200 extension 236