Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist
Quincy, MA 02169 US
Hiring Now! Receptionist/Intake Coordinator, at a busy Human Services Agency in Quincy.
Monday Thru Friday 8:30am-4:30pm
You Will Serve as clients' first line of contact with the Energy department. Respond to phone or in-person requests for assistance and/or information and conduct new applicant intake. Provide support to Energy department staff for a variety of projects and perform clerical duties for department as necessary.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist first time applicants with completing required Fuel Assistance forms.
- Provide clients with written notice of additional documentation required as needed at intake, and follow-up providing assistance to clients to obtain required documents to determine edibility.
- Maintain and update new client intake schedule.
- Serve as department receptionist, responding to telephone and in-person requests for information. Screen and direct client inquiries to appropriate staff person.
- Maintain current and detailed knowledge Energy program guidelines, eligibility requirements and regulations, and respond directly client inquiries.
- Provide scheduling assistance to Energy Auditor/Inspector, and serve as back-up receptionist for main reception.
- Open and sort department mail for distribution to appropriate staff
- Perform additional clerical duties, such as preparing mailings, photocopying and file as necessary.
- Perform additional duties as determined by the Intake Coordinator or Program Director.
Apply Now! Call Brittany 617-471-7200 extension 236