Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
We have immediate openings for CNAs! Anodyne has positions available on the South Shore and surrounding areas. We have positions in a variety of settings, including Day Programs, Hospitals, and Group Homes.
- Weekly Paychecks
- Direct Deposit
- Health Insurance
- Sick Pay
- Referral Bonus
- Flexible Schedule
All shifts available including days, overnights, & weekends.
Responsibilities of the CNA
- Responsible for giving or assisting with client’s personal care including but not limited to bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair, dressing, etc.
- Provide ambulation and transferring assistance as needed.
- Taking vital signs
- Duties will vary depending on job assignment and licensure.
Requirements of the CNA
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) License
- Valid driver's license and reliable vehicle preferred
Contact Amanda for an interview today.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Per Diem