Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Our new Stoughton/Brockton office is NOW OPEN!! Come in and apply now!
We have immediate openings for CNAs! Anodyne has positions available on the South Shore and surrounding areas.
Long hours available! We have positions in a variety of settings, including Day Programs, Hospitals, and Group Homes.
- Weekly Paychecks
- Direct Deposit
- Health Insurance
- Sick Pay
- Referral Bonus
- Flexible Schedule
All shifts available including days, overnights, & weekends.
Responsibilities of the CNA
- Responsible for giving or assisting with client’s personal care including but not limited to bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair, dressing, etc.
- Provide ambulation and transferring assistance as needed.
- Taking vital signs
- Duties will vary depending on job assignment and licensure.
Requirements of the CNA
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) License
- Valid driver's license and reliable vehicle preferred
We welcome walk-in applicants Monday-Friday from 8am-4pm at our NEW office located at 1214 Park Street, Suite 202 or our Quincy office- 10 Granite Street, 2nd Floor, Quincy, MA 02169. If you would prefer to schedule an interview please contact Amanda for information.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Per Diem