Delivery Driver/Customer Service
Hyannis, MA 02601 US
Hiring Now! Delivery Driver/Customer Service for a busy Home Medical Equipment Company based in Hyannis MA.
In this position you will be responsible for making deliveries, providing services and ensuring patients and/or caregivers understand instructions for and are comfortable with use of respiratory and medical equipment.
Monday Thru Friday 8:30am-5:00pm Possible overtime Saturday 9:00am-1:00pm
- Completes all necessary delivery forms and paperwork including, but not limited to invoices, work orders, manifests and logs, patient care instructions, route sheets, etc.
- Develops and maintains working knowledge of current products and services offered by the company.
- Maintaining inventory of equipment and supplies on hand to ensure adequate supply levels
- Accurately enter all patient information required into the system and record session notes by end of the day
Delivery and Maintenance:
- Safely delivers and picks up medical equipment from rehabilitation facilities and home care patients.
- Delivers equipment and oxygen as required in accordance with industry standards and applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations •
- Sets up equipment and provides instructions to patients on their HME, such as hospital beds, patient lifts, wheelchairs, oxygen.
- Loading and unloading instruments and supplies from delivery trucks
- Maintains assigned company vehicle in a clean and safe working condition
- At least 21 years of age and a valid DMV driver license with good driving record for the past three years. Valid DOT Medical Card.
- Has a clean driving record, good organizational skills, valuable team member, and is approachable and has a good spirit.
- Caring and patient individual who is comfortable delivering equipment to customers with various mental and physical disabilities, illnesses. Excellent customer service skills. Good verbal skills to explain how equipment functions and maintenance requirements.
- Must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
Apply Now! Call Brittany 617-471-7200 extension 236