FREE Home Health Aide (HHA) Training
**SIGN UP TODAY AND JOIN US FOR OUR FREE HHA TRAINING STARTING NEXT MONTH!! CLASS IS FOR EMPLOYEES, SO APPLY WITH US TODAY!!**
Caregiver/Home Health Aide
Currently looking for qualified individuals to fill Caregiver openings with an established, growing, home care company located in Hyannis, MA. Interested HHA/CNA candidates should hold a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Home Health Aide (HHA) certificate.
Benefits of the Caregiver
- Weekly Paychecks
- Direct Deposit
- Health Insurance
- Free HHA Training
- Sick Pay
- Referral Bonus
- Flexible Schedule
Responsibilities of the Caregiver
- Plan, prepare, and serve meals including the preparation of special diets for clients.
- Light Housekeeping- make and change the client's bed and washes dishes after meals.
- Assist in providing an attractive environment for the client.
- Keep the kitchen and bathroom clean and tidy.
- Vacuum, dust, dry mop; non-medical care.
- Laundry- may do laundry for the client only, providing a laundry facility is available.
- Shopping- May do shopping or accompany client to the grocery store.
Requirements of the Caregiver
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Home Health Aide (HHA) certificate
- No certification required for Homemaker
- Valid driver's license and reliable vehicle preferred
- Must be able to pass criminal background and professional reference checks
We welcome walk-in applicants Monday-Friday from 9am-4:30pm at our office located at 1436 Iyannough Road, Hyannis. If you would prefer to schedule an interview please call or email Ashley for information.
(800) 442-5581 / (617) 471 7200
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
We have plans and procedures in place to monitor and respond to the COVID-19 pandemic to ensure you will be protected while working. We provide appropriate PPE (personal protective equipment) at all times and safety training prior to beginning employment.