Home Health Aide (HHA) *Gas Bonus*
Marshfield, MA 02050 US
Home Health Aide
Per MA state mandate, all employees of Anodyne Homemaker Services Corp must be COVID-19 vaccinated to be eligible for employment, subject to any lawful exemptions.
Anodyne is seeking hard-working, caring individuals to join our team!
The Home Health Aide performs various personal care services, is responsible for observing patients/clients and reporting/documenting these observations. The Home Health Aide promotes quality, comfort, care and safety of our clients.
We have plans and procedures in place to monitor and respond to the COVID-19 pandemic to ensure you will be protected while working. We provide appropriate PPE (personal protective equipment) at all times and safety training prior to beginning employment.
Benefits of the Home Health Aide
- We are currently paying employees an extra $3 per hour, for every hour worked!
- To help with gas prices, we are offering an extra $1 per hour, for every hour worked! Pay rate advertised reflects $4/hr bonus, paid weekly.
- Weekly Paychecks
- Sign-on Bonus- $250!
- Paid Travel Time
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- FREE HHA Training
- Sick Pay
- Referral Bonus- Refer a Family Member/Friend and earn a bonus!
- Flexible Schedule- Choose your own hours! Part Time and Full Time hours available!
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - Gloves, Masks and Hand Sanitizer provided!
Requirements of the Home Health Aide
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Home Health Aide (HHA) certificate
- Valid driver's license and reliable vehicle preferred
- Must be able to pass criminal background and professional reference checks
Not a Certified Home Health Aide? Apply now to learn more about our Homemaking positions!
*Speak to HR for Sign-on Bonus details!