Home Health Aide (HHA)
New Cases available in Plainville, Norton, Attleboro, Taunton, Easton, Bridgewater and surrounding areas. Long and short hours available! All shifts available!
An established, growing, home care company is currently seeking Homemakers, Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and Home Health Aides (HHA) to join an expanding team.
- Weekly Paychecks
- Direct Deposit
- Health Insurance
- Free HHA Training
- Sick Pay
- Referral Bonus
- Flexible Schedule
Responsibilities of the Homemaker:
- Plans, prepares and serves meals including the preparation of special diets for clients
- Light Housekeeping- makes and changes client's bed and washes dishes after meals.
- Assists in providing an attractive environment for the client.
- Keeps the kitchen and bathroom clean and tidy.
- Vacuuming, dusting, dry mopping; non-medical care
- Laundry- may do laundry for the client only, providing a laundry facility is available
- Shopping- May do shopping or accompany client to grocery store. Homemaker may not drive client
Requirements of the Homemaker:
- No certification required for homemaker
- Valid driver's license and reliable vehicle preferred
Requirements of the HHA’s & CNA’s
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) License or Home Health Aide (HHA) Certificate
We welcome walk-in applicants Monday-Friday from 8-4:30 at our office(s) located at 1 Father DeValles Blvd, Fall River, MA or 10 Granite Street, 2nd Floor, Quincy. If you would prefer to schedule an interview please call or email Amanda for information
(800) 442-5581 / (617) 471 7200.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Per Diem