Home Health Aide (HHA)
Brockton, MA 02301
Join us today! Come apply in our NEW BROCKTON/STOUGHTON OFFICE!!
- Weekly Paychecks
- Direct Deposit
- Health Insurance
- Free HHA Training
- Sick Pay
- Referral Bonus
- Flexible Schedule
An established, growing, homecare company is currently seeking Homemakers, Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and Home Health Aides (HHA) to join an expanding team. Work is available full time, part time or per diem basis throughout Brockton and surrounding areas
Responsibilities of the Homemaker:
- Plans, prepares and serves meals including the preparation of special diets for clients
- Light Housekeeping- makes and changes client's bed and washes dishes after meals.
- Assists in providing an attractive environment for the client.
- Keeps the kitchen and bathroom clean and tidy.
- Vacuuming, dusting, dry mopping; non-medical care
- Laundry- may do laundry for the client only, providing a laundry facility is available
- Shopping- May do shopping or accompany client to grocery store. Homemaker may not drive client
Requirements of the HHA’s & CNA’s
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Home Health Aide (HHA) certificate
Requirements of the Homemaker:
- No certification required for homemaker
- Valid driver's license and reliable vehicle preferred
- Must be able to pass criminal background and professional reference checks
We welcome walk-in applicants Monday-Friday from 8-4:30 at our NEW office located at 1214 Park Street, Suite 200 or our Quincy office 10 Granite Street, 2nd Floor, Quincy, MA 02169. If you would prefer to schedule an interview please call Chris for information (800) 442-5581 / (617) 471 7200.