Home Health Aide (HHA) Long Shifts Available!
Dartmouth, MA 02714 US
Anodyne is seeking hard-working, caring individuals to join our team!
The Home Health Aide performs various personal care services, is responsible for observing patients/clients and reporting/documenting these observations. The Home Health Aide promotes quality, comfort, care, and safety of our clients.
For your safety, we always provide appropriate PPE (personal protective equipment) and safety training prior to beginning employment.
Benefits of the Home Health Aide
- To help with gas prices, we are currently paying employees an extra $1 per hour, for every hour worked! Pay rate advertised reflects $1/hr bonus, paid weekly.
- Weekly Paychecks
- $250 Sign-on Bonus!
- Paid Travel Time
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Sick Pay
- Referral Bonus - Refer a Family Member/Friend and earn a bonus!
- Flexible Schedule - Choose your own hours! Part-Time and Full-Time hours available
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - Gloves, Masks and Hand Sanitizer provided
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Home Health Aide (HHA) certificate
- Valid driver's license and reliable vehicle preferred.
- Must be able to pass criminal background and professional reference checks.
Not a Certified Home Health Aide? Apply now to learn more about our Homemaking positions!
*Speak to HR for Sign-on Bonus details!