Home Health Aide- Long Hours
Boston, (none selected)
NEW CASES JUST IN- LONG HOURS!!
Monday- Boston- 7-3, 3-11, 11-7
Wednesday-Cambridge- 7-3, 3-11, 11-7
Starting Wednesday 5/15- 10-8 and 11-7
- Weekly Paychecks
- Direct Deposit
- Health Insurance
- Free HHA Training
- Sick Pay
- Referral Bonus
- Flexible Schedule
An established, growing, homecare company is currently seeking Homemakers, Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and Home Health Aides (HHA) to join an expanding team.
Responsibilities of the Homemaker:
- Plans, prepares and serves meals including the preparation of special diets for clients
- Light Housekeeping- makes and changes client's bed and washes dishes after meals.
- Assists in providing an attractive environment for the client.
- Keeps the kitchen and bathroom clean and tidy.
- Vacuuming, dusting, dry mopping; non-medical care
- Laundry- may do laundry for the client only, providing a laundry facility is available
- Shopping- May do shopping or accompany client to grocery store. Homemaker may not drive client
Requirements of the HHA’s & CNA’s
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Home Health Aide (HHA) certificate
Requirements of the Homemaker:
- No certification required for homemaker
- Valid driver's license and reliable vehicle preferred
- Must be able to pass criminal background and professional reference checks
We welcome walk-in applicants Monday-Friday from 8 am- 4:30pm at our office located at 10 Granite Street, 2nd Floor, Quincy.If you would prefer to schedule an interview please call Chris for information (800) 442-5581 / (617) 471 7200.