Home Health Aide
Everett, MA 02149
An established, growing, homecare company is currently seeking Homemakers, Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and Home Health Aides (HHA) to join an expanding team. Work is available full time, part time or per diem basis throughout Medford, Malden and surrounding areas
- Weekly Paychecks
- Direct Deposit
- Health Insurance
- Free HHA Training
- Sick Pay
- Referral Bonus
- Flexible Schedule
Responsibilities of the Homemaker:
- Plans, prepares and serves meals including the preparation of special diets for clients
- Light Housekeeping- makes and changes client's bed and washes dishes after meals.
- Assists in providing an attractive environment for the client.
- Keeps the kitchen and bathroom clean and tidy.
- Vacuuming, dusting, dry mopping; non-medical care
- Laundry- may do laundry for the client only, providing a laundry facility is available
- Shopping- May do shopping or accompany client to grocery store. Homemaker may not drive client
Requirements of the HHA’s & CNA’s
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Home Health Aide (HHA) certificate
Requirements of the Homemaker:
- No certification required for homemaker
- Valid driver's license and reliable vehicle preferred
- Must be able to pass criminal background and professional reference checks
We welcome walk-in applicants Monday-Friday from 8-4:30 at our office located at 10 Granite Street, 2nd Floor, Quincy, MA 02169 or our Lynn location 1 Market Street, Suite 201 (M-F 9am-2pm). If you would prefer to schedule an interview please call Chris for information (800) 442-5581 / (617) 471 7200.