Home Health Aide or Caregiver
Everett, MA 02148
An established, growing, home care company is currently seeking Homemakers, Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and Home Health Aides (HHA) to join an expanding team. Work is available full time, part time or per diem basis throughout Everett and surrounding areas
- Weekly Paychecks
- Direct Deposit
- Health Insurance
- Free HHA Training
- Sick Pay
- Referral Bonus
- Flexible Schedule
Responsibilities of the Homemaker:
- Plans, prepares and serves meals including the preparation of special diets for clients
- Light Housekeeping- makes and changes client's bed and washes dishes after meals.
- Assists in providing an attractive environment for the client.
- Keeps the kitchen and bathroom clean and tidy.
- Vacuuming, dusting, dry mopping; non-medical care
- Laundry- may do laundry for the client only, providing a laundry facility is available
- Shopping- May do shopping or accompany client to grocery store. Homemaker may not drive client
Requirements for HHAs & CNAs:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Home Health Aide (HHA) certificate
Requirements for Homemakers:
- No certification required for homemaker
- Valid driver's license and reliable vehicle preferred
- Must be able to pass criminal background and professional reference checks
Please contact Chris to schedule an interview at:
(800) 442-5581 / (617) 471-7200.
We also welcome walk-in applicants Monday-Friday from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm at our Quincy headquarters:
10 Granite Street, 2nd Floor, Quincy, MA 02169.