Homemaker / Companion *Flexible Schedules!*
Reading, MA 01867 US
Anodyne is seeking hard-working, caring individuals to join our team!
The Homemaker is a responsible individual who cares for the home and promotes safety for the client. The Homemaker can plan, prepare, and serve meals while providing an attractive environment for the client. The Homemaker will conduct light housekeeping such as vacuuming, sweeping, and dusting. They may make and change the client's bed, and keep the kitchen and bathroom clean and tidy. The Homemaker may also go grocery shopping and do the clients laundry.
For your safety, we always provide appropriate PPE (personal protective equipment) and safety training prior to beginning employment.
Benefits of the Homemaker
- To help with gas prices, we are currently paying employees an extra $1 per hour, for every hour worked! Pay rate advertised reflects $1/hr bonus, paid weekly.
- Weekly Paychecks
- $250 Sign-on Bonus!
- Paid Travel Time
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Sick Pay
- Referral Bonus - Refer a Family Member/Friend and earn a bonus!
- Flexible Schedule- Choose your own hours! Part-Time and Full-Time hours available
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - Gloves, Masks and Hand Sanitizer provided
- No certification required for Homemaker position.
- Valid driver's license and reliable vehicle preferred.
- Must be able to pass criminal background and professional reference checks.