Norwell, MA 02061
2nd Shift – 3pm-1am
Perform cell duties including the setup of circle shear and blanking press, wet blaster, trim product to specified diameter, set up and run rotary hammers, back bend and press product into shape. Follow documented work/operating procedures to perform each task.
All machines should be setup according to cell work instructions
- Reading and Filling out spec charts
- Place cymbal on machine
- Ensure proper equipment/tools are used in the machine set up process
- Operate die handling equipment for the use of pressing product into shape
- Preventative maintenance on machines, fill out chart
- Maintain daily production and other records as required.
- Perform other related duties as required or directed.
Minimum 2-3 years in a manufacturing environment.
Call and ask for Victoria today! 617-471-7200 x216