Make a difference today - Become a Caregiver for the Elderly!
Mashpee, MA 02649 US
Per MA state mandate, all employees of Anodyne Homemaker Services Corp must be COVID-19 vaccinated to be eligible for employment, subject to any lawful exemptions.
Anodyne is seeking hard-working, caring individuals to join our team!
The Homemaker is a responsible individual who cares for the home and promotes safety for the client. The Homemaker can plan, prepare, and serve meals while providing an attractive environment for the client. The Homemaker will conduct light housekeeping such as vacuuming, sweeping and dusting. They may also make and change the client's bed and keep the kitchen and bathroom clean and tidy. The Homemaker may also go grocery shopping and do the clients laundry.
We have plans and procedures in place to monitor and respond to the COVID-19 pandemic to ensure you will be protected while working. We provide appropriate PPE (personal protective equipment) at all times and safety training prior to beginning employment.
Benefits of the Homemaker
- We are currently paying employees an extra $3 per hour, for every hour worked!
- To help with gas prices, we are offering an extra $1 per hour, for every hour worked! Pay rate advertised reflects $4/hr bonus, paid weekly.
- Weekly Paychecks
- Sign-on Bonus- $250!
- Paid Travel Time
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- FREE HHA Training
- Sick Pay
- Referral Bonus- Refer a Family Member/Friend and earn a bonus!
- Flexible Schedule- Choose your own hours! Part Time and Full Time hours available!
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - Gloves, Masks and Hand Sanitizer provided!
Requirements of the Homemaker
- No certification required for Homemaker position
- Must be able to pass criminal background and professional reference checks
*Speak to HR for Sign-on Bonus details!