Taunton, MA 02783 US
Behavioral Healthcare Center with multiple locations seeks candidates to support billing for multiple services locations. Candidates must have ability to multitask and work well both independently and with a team. Excellent Internal and External customer service skills required. Adheres to HIPAA regulations.
Hours are 9:00am-5:00pm OR 10:00am-6:00pm Monday thru Friday.
Essential duties and Responsibilities
Behavioral Health billing:
- Data entry, claims reconciliation including corrected claims and appeals.
- Scans, loads and verifies insurance coverage,
- Collects signed HIPAA and Consent for Treatment documents, Collects co-payments and other self-pay obligations,
- Provides clients with an estimated self-pay obligation when appropriate, Processes payments.
- Answers incoming telephone calls,
- Knowledgeable about services provided thought-out organization,
- Receives, sorts, and routes mail,
- Maintains fax machines, assists users, sends faxes,
- Ensures billing areas are well maintained and clean.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous behavioral or medical billing experience preferred.
APPLY NOW! Call Brittany 617-471-7200 extension 236