Taunton, MA 02783 US
Behavioral Healthcare Center with multiple locations seeks candidates to support Outpatient and Case Management Services locations. Candidates must have ability to multitask and work well both independently and with a team. Excellent Internal and External customer service skills required. Adheres to HIPAA regulations.
Shift 1: Monday Thru Friday 12:00pm-8:00pm
Shift 2: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday 9:00am-5:00pm_
Essential duties and Responsibilities:
Scheduling and Registration :
- Schedules patient appointments
- Loads, verifies and updates patient demographics,
- Scans, loads and verifies insurance coverage, Collects signed HIPAA and Consent for Treatment documents,
- Collects co-payments and other self-pay obligations, Provides clients with an estimated self-pay obligation when appropriate, Processes payments.
- Answers incoming telephone calls,
- Knowledgeable about services provided thought-out organization,
- Receives, sorts, and routes mail,
- Maintains fax machines, assists users, sends faxes,
- Ensures reception & lobby areas are well maintained and clean,
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous behavioral or medical reception experience preferred.
Apply Now! Call Brittany 617-471-7200 extension 236