An established, growing, medical staffing company is currently seeking Registered Nurses (RN) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)to join an expanding team.
Work is available on a full time, part time, or per diem basis throughout Boston, North Shore and South Shore, as well as Cape Cod and the Islands.
- Weekly Paychecks
- Direct Deposit
- Health Insurance
- Sick Pay
- Referral Bonus
- Flexible Schedule
Anodyne offers job seekers exceptional opportunities to put their skills to good use. We offer flexible schedules and competitive pay rates/benefits. We have jobs available in a variety of settings, including:
- Day Programs
- Home Care
- Nursing Homes
- Assisted Living Facilities
Responsibilities of the LPN/RN
- Provides hands-on care to patients
- Administer medication
- Observe and monitor patients’ conditions
- Give direction and supervisions to Nurse Aides and Home Health Aides
- Provides emotional support to patients
Requirements of the LPN/RN
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) License/Registered Nurse (RN) License
- Must be able to pass criminal background and professional reference checks
Please email resume to Amanda for immediate consideration.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Per Diem