Fall River, MA 02720 US
Fall River, MA
An established, growing, home care company is currently seeking Nurse Supervisors to join an expanding team. This flexible, yet rewarding career opportunity offers a chance to impact the lives of our elderly clients and their families. Work is available throughout Fall River and surrounding areas. Pick and choose your availability!
$45 - $55 per visit + Mileage!
Responsibilities of the Nurse Supervisor:
- Supervision, instruction and support of home care staff (personal care homemakers, home health aides, etc.) in the field
- Providing home assessments as directed
- Day to day supervision of home care cases in accordance with company policies and state/ federal regulations
- Contribute to improving the quality & consistency of patient care & experience
- Updates care plans as necessary during supervisory visits
- Assists in orientation and training of staff
- Travel required in service area.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum two years nursing experience; home care experience a plus
- Minimum 1 year experience working with the Elderly
- Knowledge of home care programs
- Good verbal and written skills
- Ability to work independently
- Good time management skills
- Reliable transportation and Driver's License required
- Valid Massachusetts LPN/RN license required
Hours are flexible. Position will be paid on a per visit basis. Full-time and part-time equivalent are available. We offer a competitive visit rate!
Qualified candidates please send resume for immediate consideration.