Offering Sign-on Bonus!
Growing Homecare Company has an immediate need for an RN Supervisor (s). This flexible, yet rewarding career opportunity offers a chance to impact the lives of our elderly clients and their families. Work is available throughout service area including the South Shore, Boston, and surrounding towns.
- Supervision, instruction and support of home care staff (personal care homemakers, home health aides, etc.) in the field
- Providing home assessments as directed
- Day to day supervision of home care cases in accordance with company policies and state/ federal regulations
- Contribute to improving the quality & consistency of patient care & experience
- Updates care plans as necessary during supervisory visits
- Assists in orientation and training of staff
- Travel required in service area.
Full-time RN Staff position is available as well as positions on a per visit basis. Full-time and part-time equivalent are available. We offer a competitive visit and pay rates!
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum two years nursing experience; home care experience a plus
- Minimum 1 year experience working with the Elderly
- Knowledge of home care programs
- Good verbal and written skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to develop rapport with consumers
- Good time management skills
- Strong computer skills
- Reliable transportation and Driver's License required
- Valid Massachusetts RN license required
Qualified candidates please send resume for immediate consideration to: Courtney Quinn, Director of Human Resources
Fax (617) 471-7265
Job Type: Full-time