Braintree, MA 02185 US
Anodyne is currently assisting our client, a well-known Human Services Agency, in hiring a Receptionist.
Part-time 18 hours per week. Monday 1:00pm-5:00pm, Tuesday and Wednesday 2:00pm-5:00pm Thursday and Friday 1:00pm-5:00pm.
- Answering telephone calls from customers, employees and guests, determining the nature of business and directing callers to the appropriate destination
- Welcoming visitors and employees by greeting them, answering and referring questions to appropriate staff
- Maintaining a safe and clean reception area
- Providing administrative assistance to the team including data entry, preparing letters of correspondence and other special projects as assigned
Skills / Qualifications:
- Superior verbal communication and listening skills with a focus on customer service
- Ability to operate a busy, multi-line telephone system
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Must be reliable, professional, organized and have attention to detail
- Has positive attitude and high energy
Apply Now! Call Brittany 617-471-7200 extension 236