Boston, MA 02101 US
Growing, busy cold storage facility & warehouse is adding to staff and looking for hardworking candidates to join our team.
Hiring Warehouse (Icing)
Hours: Monday, Friday, Sundays First Shift
Responsible for and/or assist in all aspects of receiving/shipping and performing warehouse duties. Duties such as, inventory, storing, picking, assembly, break bulk, product integrity and sanitation.
- Break down incoming inventory into sizes/lots and store in designated area.
- Ensure that all products have adequate ice to maintain the products integrity.
- Wrap and restacks cases when needed.
- Off load incoming product and store in designated area.
- Load product from designated area to proper carrier vehicle.
- Slot product into either a temporary (cross dock) area or inventory area.
- Verify all quantities and visually inspect for product integrity.
- Operate forklift, rider jack and walker jack as needed.
- Operate other machines (i.e. packaging strapper, label scanner, etc.) as needed.
- Maintain cleanliness of work area.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Warehouse operations
- Ability to move up to 80lbs with team lift
- Math aptitude (add/subtract/multiply)
- Forklift/Pallet Jack/Walker Jack
- Inventory/Order Picking
Apply Now! Call Brittany 617-471-7200 extension 236